Friday 2 April 2010

Love These

Photobucket

Not long before the warmer weather approaches and I cant help thinking about my footwear, at the moment it is still too cold to be wearing sandals but while flicking through Vogues catwalk report I was pleased noticed that a big trend for S/S10 is the lace up boot which is great news for the transitional period taking us from Winter to Spring. I am also a big fan of wearing a heavy boot with flirty floral dresses with this in mind I decided to search for the perfect lace up boot.

I found these amazing New Rock pair from Spartoo and with there iron platform, buckles and lace ups these are the perfect pair to invest in. Even with all this hardware they have a real feminine feel about them with a little bit of a rebel too and I love the length and with only a 9cm heel bonus. Check them out for yourselves here

I can think of so many ways that I could style these and one of my favorite looks would be teamed with leather pants and a sheer top for a glam goth look. This trend in footwear will also continue for A/W10 too. What do you guys think?

12 comments :

  1. Oh my god I think i'm in love them too. I don't care if its going to be a warm spring..i think i need these in my life haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Boots are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Rocks go on for ages! Ofcourse it depends on how you walk in them but most people can use them every day and they last for 8+ years. They might cost some bucks but most New Rocks are definitly good quality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow ! They are fantastic and VERY you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMazing boots :)
    XO veronica
    fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning!!!! Happy easter hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow these are awesome! I can't wait to see outfits with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, stunning boots. I'm in love <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, they're worth loving :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stupid pc, tried to post my comment for ages and now it's on 2 times! (thank god nog 5+ xD)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}