Saturday 15 January 2011

Summer Inspiration

Photobucket


Photobucket


Images via Style.com


This is the time of year when I start thinking about what looks I want to rock come spring especially as it is time to pick new pieces of uniform. I am really into the floaty, boho, 70's look that is around for next season and Emilio Pucci and Roberto Cavalli's S/S11 collection is totally inspiring I had to use all my self control not to upload the full collections so I have picked a few pieces from each collection check Emilio Pucci's full collection here and Roberto Cavalli's full collection here.

9 comments :

  1. Absolutely love this post! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oehh thats great summer inspo(L)

    Love it!

    xo model from holland

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    newbie so come check me out
    every day new post (L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cavalli collection! still in love with that

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh i love the blue dress and the shoes in the same photo..great post. Great summer inspiration

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked Cavalli's collection this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah this is beautiful ! Can't wait for summer :)

    www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~I could defiantly imagine you in all these looks. you have a very different style to most :)

    yourladyx.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loooooovvveeee these looks.
    I think you'd look great

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. that pic in the middle...her boots are fierce!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}