Thursday 7 April 2011

I can see a rainbow

Photobucket

I am wearing nail polish a first for me I love it so much I went and brought a grey one, a white one and a silver one. The one I am wearing in this post is Mint by Barry M. My bracelets are gifts the black one with the silver links my sister brought back for me from Califonia, I brought the black coin one from H&M (a cheapy gift to myself ;P) and my mum gave me the pink one I love them piled on the only thing is they take so long to put on.

This is a sneaky peak of tomorrows outfit too xoxo

14 comments :

  1. love your mint nails & rings !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry M Mint Green is one of my favourites. Mine is a little chipped at the moment so I think I will go for Mushroom today

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polish - never have bare nails! I really must check out the Barry M nail polishes when I'm over. Oh, that's tomorrow - yay!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing. Can't wait to see the whole post :)
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait for your next post! This looks so stunning!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your rings! Also love the Barry M green you should try their other pastel nail varnishes, I can't get enough of them :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your rings! can't wait till we see the whole outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE the nail color.
    all the colors in this post are amazing,
    especially the hair.<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love mint green nails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The top is so adorable!

    www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great outfit. love the colour of your top

    ReplyDelete
  12. So stylish!!

    LOVEEEEEEEE IT <33

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}