Friday 17 June 2011

Laced Up

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Kaftan H&M, Leggings Style Stalker via ASOS, Jacket Day Birger, Boots Topshop

So chickens I have turned my attention to autumn looks not from choice but because the weather has decided to bypass summer and go straight to autumn. I know I am going to live in these leggings last seen here and this Day Birger jacket has to be my favourite piece in my wardrobe at the mo the only downside is that it is not good in the rain which is why I have not been able to wear it that much I love the sequin detail on the back.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here

14 comments :

  1. G, those leggings are super hot and bad ass! They suit you very well. :) Rockin' it out, for sure!!!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit!

    the jacket and leggings are fabulous!

    have a great weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're very 'you' love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the leggings are so unique. love them

    much love

    +++++++++++

    http://jessyrob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those leggings - Would kill for those! Also love your rings and bracelets, where are they from?

    You look gorgeous as usual :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really into this outfit. I like all the different pieces, they're unique and really fun, yet they all work together. love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! I totally love your blog!

    xx
    deni

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Kaftan, just goes to show they aren't just for the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great top, love it!! Happy weekend! XO Rebecca

    http://raspberry-rouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those leggings are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jacket, but leggins are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the look Giselle, gorge as ever, those leggings are SO you it's unreal, love them. I am loving your ring and that Luxla bracelet I am definitely going to treat myself to it it's stunning.

    Much love amie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm following you right ahead! I love your style. And your accessories are one of a kind.
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}