Friday 21 October 2011

Time Out

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Cardigan Blue Inc, Fur Collar H&M, Shorts Romwe, Bag Label Lab, Boots Topshop

I love that I can wear aztec print in the autumn for me aztec print goes with the romance of summer. It has been used in knitwear prints which means that one of my fav prints can now be worn all year round. I have been watching way too much reality TV and noticed Maisy from BB and Caggie from Made In Chelsea (sorry oversea readers but this will make no sense at all) were both rocking an aztec cardigan with a fur trim which sadly is from Zara last year so I just added a fur collar to this cardi to create a similar look.

4 comments :

  1. Love the cardi hun! I have that fur collar too, I love it! You look gorgeous as always xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah love this idea! Need to get hold of some autumnal aztec prints :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Giselle I love the cardigan and aztec prints are perfect in a knit for colder months

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is amazing on yo Giselle! I love the giant knit and the one from the post above too. I need to get myself one of these for the winter xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}