Monday 24 October 2011

Rust & Stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Jumper H&M, Pants H&M, Boots Topshop

Pow I am wearing colour and lots of it I do love that you can team this jumper with black but I decided to pick out the rust colour and team it with my stupidly cheap H&M pants. I brought this jumper back at the end of the summer and I look at it now and I think that is way too bright for autumn. I think in the future I am going to think a bit more about things I buy and stop impulse buying how much money must us chicks waste on impulse buys. In a roundabout way I am saying that I dont like this jumper anymore ha ha

8 comments :

  1. I think the jumper's great for Autumn - exactly what's needed on these dark grey days (yup, I'm back in Devon ;)!!!) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rust trousers!! Also I think the jumper would be good for a gloomy winter day when it gets pretty dark :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 your jumper fabulous colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jumper, I love wearing colours in the autumn! I know what you mean about impulse buying, I waste so much money doing it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very season-appropriate outfit and cute too! Love the jodhpur pants, was eying up a pair myself the other day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, and those boots are amazing I need them in my life! X

    www.fashionsqueal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're killing it with this outfit! love the colour of those pants and how they work so well with the jumper. Great fall look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sweater looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}