Tuesday 8 November 2011

Tentative Decisions

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket 
Photobucket

I was really excited when  Tentative Decisions contacted me asking if I would like to feature their jewellery on my blog and as soon as I saw it I was like hell yeah not only is it very me I think you guys are going to love it too they are also based in the UK so no stupid custom charges and high delivery costs (oversea readers don't worry they ship worldwide). The hardest decisions for me was what to pick as I love it all in the end I went for the Amethyst Crystal Bullet Point Necklace , Tibetan Conch Shell Tooth Pendant Inlaid With Turquoise & Coral and Turquoise Turquoise & Black Inlaid Mosaic Adjustable Ring be sure to check them out here

The jewellery is beautiful made with real semi precious stones and it comes in a gorgeous presentation box so would make an ideal Christmas present. I love it especially as I am a sucker for crystal type jewellery so look out for me wearing it in future posts the ring looks amazing worn on the thumb xoxo

12 comments :

  1. wow Giselle this is beautiful I am off to check them out now love the pictures too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.... thanks for sharing, I shall check the website out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love that tooth pendant, heading to the site right now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this jewellery looks amazing!! I think I need that ring in my life. Heading straight for their shop now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ils sont magnifiques, j'adore, surtout le premier

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh, congrats darling!
    Indeed it's so You. That crystal bullet is what I'm craving.

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that ring! Deffo gonna check this jewellery out!

    (thanks for the birthday wishes!!)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can tell them that because of your post, they are making a sale! I have been SEARCHING for a ring like that mosaic one..and wow, 12 dollars?!?! What? Buying. You rock. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, SO you! Off to check them out x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful items! I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the necklace wanted one for like forever... lol hope i get one soon too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}