Saturday 26 November 2011

Things I am Loving This Week

Photobucket 

 I love Instagram and find I am taking more pictures of things I am loving.

I am loving black nail polish and red lipstick they work so well together. I am also loving my new topshop rings my evil eye one and this spike claw one which is like a lethal weapon and I have to be careful not to poke my eye out.

I am loving my £10 studded Boo Hoo   Boots and this amazing Biba lip balm ring which I am going to get next week waiting out for payday

and lastly I am loving Amelia Lily's pink hair ohhh and if like me you are loving her spiked cuff check it out here


9 comments :

  1. Oh no, my Claudia dyed her hair pink yesterday, I am not happy! It is darker than I expected as she was after Amelia's look but the hair dresser said it will fade after a few washes. I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice collection of love !

    Looking Fab in your forties - Pink fades VERY quickly... my friends faded to a dull pink within a matter of a week !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe those boots were £10!! That's insane! The rings as well - fab! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amelia is just awesome.

    My pink hair has gone a horrible colour now after just 3 washes :(

    I'm also addicted to Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos! Amelia Lily's hair is amazing.. I'm away to check out that cuff too xx


    www.amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, Instagram is one of the best iPhone apps ever.
    I'm also loving the black polish.


    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That spike ring is AMAZING! Would definitely come in handy as a secret weapon should you encounter any danger on a dark night ha ha :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}