Wednesday 7 December 2011

A touch of Heritage

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Jacket ebay, Hat House of Fraser, Jumper ASOS, Leggings H&M, Boots Topshop, Scarf ebay

OMG I can not tell you how freaking cold it was taking these pictures esp by the water front and their was a proper chill in that wind. As I mentioned in yesterdays post I headed off to Hampton Court to go ice skating at there outdoor rink their are no pics for two reasons one because I was not overly impressed with the "festive" rink not a tree or Christmas dec in sight and secondly I spent most of the time on my butt lol.

My outfit was based on the idea of a Russian Princess meets a Californian chick obviously the Russian Princess bit is the jacket and coat and the Cali chick is the touch of leopard and chunky boots it is kinda hard trying to find an outfit to skate in, be a tourist in and then hit a garden center to buy tree decorations. 

22 comments :

  1. Love this giselle!! I just bought one of these hats yesterday! Love this look huni you look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect outfit! love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, love the red lippy on you.
    All the fur matched with the leopard print looks cool too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Dr Zhivago! Love it :) I went ice skating when they had a rink on the Eiffel Tower one year. Didn't realise how difficult it would be or how bumpy the ice would be! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get a russian hat - love yours.

    Shame about the skating though!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pants and the fur, they are really wild together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ure leopard leggins rocks!!

    sweetdifferences.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your height is perfect ... u look stunning in those leapord tights ..... wonderful pictures again :)

    new post on my blog teel me wht u think x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Giselle you look AMAZING in these photos, I love every single bit of your outfit and what a gorgeous backdrop too. It's a shame the ice rink wasn't more christmassy though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome outfit and i love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning in these pics, so glam!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cool and you look great. I really like your hat its perfect for winter x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect outfit yet again lovely! Love your leopard leggings with the fur
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look really lovely but i do hope its Faux fur as pretty much all fur comes from animals that are skinned alive and im not kidding.. You have great style and i love how you know your look and what suits you and piece things together so uniquely. x Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am TERRIBLE at ice skating! You look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - lovely photos. You look amaizing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this! You're leggings and boots are my favourite <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Arh hun these pics are so stunning. Loving your outfit bet it kept you nice and warm too. Gutted the ice rink wasn't all that for you. Get your little butt to the Somerset house one if you have not been before you would love it. I am crap at ice skating spend nearly ALL of the time on ones ass!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wauw I really love your blog! :)
    I am your newest follower..
    visit my blog back if you liekxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}