Saturday 17 December 2011

Winter Aztec

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Skirt Vero Moda, Blouse Topshop, Vest H&M, Biket Jacket Miss Selfridge (old), Boots Topshop, Bracelet Urban Outfitters & Bunny be Cool

I mentioned in my last post that I brought myself a little something well it is this printed tube skirt I have had my eye on it at work and it went into our sale and I grabbed it for a rather bargainous £7.00. The Urban Outfitters spike friendship bracelet was an early Crimbo present from my friend Leon I have had my eye on these for a while so I was super stoked when he gave it to me the other day and it goes perfectly with my skirt.

16 comments :

  1. Lovely skirt and what a fab gift from your friend !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog. and this outfit is so wonderful. especially your skirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the title of ur blog took me straight to your post coz i had made the same post title yesterday .... lovely skirt and i love that bracelet ... xxx

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.com/
    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit !

    love
    www.laurenbehappy.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab skirt, i have the dress in the same print, i just love it. perfect for layering and you have made it look amazing here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit! the bracelets are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore that jacket!c: Such a great outfit!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is way to gorgeous, dear. I really like it. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab skirt and I love your bracelets! Glad to see you're still holding up in the midst of the Christmas chaos!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your skirt dear! And your leather jacket is nice too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing print on the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  12. really like how you always manga to wear an H&M item, you should be their new blogger ambassador ;)


    http://www.fasalisblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is pretty good and impressed me a lot. This article along with the images is quite in-depth and gives a good overview of the topic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}