Thursday 1 March 2012

No1

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Cardigan Stefanel, Shorts Levis DIY by Moi ebay, Top H&M, Boots Spartoo, Bag Gucci

I wore this Stefanel cardi quite a lot through the Autumn until the weather got too cold seeing as it has warmed up a little I decided to drag it out again it has to be the most fav item that I own and I love the back of it. It has sold out now but I have found something similar here .

Wasn't overly sure if the black tights would work with the tan boots but I think I get away with it can you  tell that I am ready for a wardrobe change

So much for the pay day wish list all got I from it was the jumper but I did have a good shopping trip and picked up some amazing bits I am sure I will be sharing them with you soon

12 comments :

  1. love your cardigan!!

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit looks great ,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots with the tights, look great. This outfit is perfect for the move from Winter to Spring!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back after 10 days without internet at my Mum's - argghh! You would think she lived in Outer Mongolia! Will be catching up on your posts straight away!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your boots and the cardigan

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a nice look! I just love that cardi and I think that the black tights go great with the tan boots! xxxx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh love this! And the pink in your hair is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This knitted cardigan is beyond fabulous!:)
    xoxo

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}