Wednesday 14 March 2012

We are not alone

Photobucket Photobucket

I am a bit of a geek when it comes to the sky at night anyone else in the UK totally obsessing over seeing Jupiter,Venus and Mars in the sky. I took these pics of Jupiter and Venus over my house the other night. If you look to the South West at dusk you can see them Mars is in the East and it is so easy to see as it is shining red. What has got me stupidly excited is that they can be seen with the naked eye and so easily too for me this is what makes our world so freaking amazing xoxo

9 comments :

  1. Ah my boyfriend has been geeking off about this too! He took some awesome photos of them the other night, have a look here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/35237094@N04/6811052926/in/photostream/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been geeking out about it too but i'm an astrophysics student so i always geek out about the night sky!

    http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I've seen them too and at first I thought they were normal stars, sooo cool that you can see them although they are sooo far away! <3
    xxx

    London Last Night

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful, absolutely love that you have post this on your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. agree with lucia, this post shows a different side of you, i like it!
    (amazing about the planets too, the universe in general just makes my mind boggle!) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, me too :D I love the sky and am such a geek and have been so excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dad was telling me about this too- always makes me feel very tiny and in awe of the universe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am a geek when it comes to the universe too haha, amazzzing pictures!

    http://stylebykls.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. crazy, right? it was funny, we were out on the balcony and I randomly asked a friend who knows about this stuff what these two "stars" were. I thought he was joking when he said Venus and Jupiter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}