Tuesday 22 May 2012

Amazon

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Dress c/o Jolie Moi, Gladiators Jeffrey Campbell (old), Earrings Miss Selfridge

Finally we have sunshine here in the UK and I am off for the week so I am super stoked. To celebrate the occasion I put on this mustard dress that the lovely guys over at Jolie Moi sent me to style up the sunny day gave me much inspo so I added loads of feathers and went for a real boho vibe. The dress is perfect and I am pleased that the the skirt part of the dress is lined which meant I did not have to add an extra layers or put cycling shorts under it.

I scored these earrings the other day from Miss Selfridge for a bargain £2.00 you should pop in there they are selling their jewellery off for stupid prices. I feel like a wild amazon women in this dress esp with the gladiators. Hope you guys are all enjoying the glorious weather xoxo

15 comments :

  1. Loving the dress and how you've styled it!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress.. seen one similar but this one is so much better. I'll have to get my hands on this.
    Lovely outfit♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect outfit and week to take off! And yes I love that Miss Selfridge's accessories get ridiculously discounted :)
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit
    love this high low dress
    love the accessories

    yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so beautiful..i love everything about this outfit!it´s perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that dress, the colour is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look like a greek goddess babe x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous, such a beautiful dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for Jolie Moi! Enjoy your week off <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving your blog so so much! This outfit is beautiful and I'm so glad that the sun has finally made an appearance in the UK!
    Now following
    Love Coco x x x
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. these images are absolutely stunning, you look amazing and do summery!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing outfit! I love the dress, it looks great with the gladiators :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful dress, I'm a sucker for abit of mustard. And those earrings were a bargain, I love jewellery sales! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}