Tuesday 1 May 2012

Ernest Jones Competition

Photobucket

Ernest Jones are running a competition to launch their SS12 collection where you could win a piece of fabulous jewellery all you have to do is click the Facebook App here  create a wish list, submit it and share it you then have a chance of winning one of your chosen pieces from your wish list simples!!!

Here is my wish list:

No blogger worth their weight in gold would be without a Micheal Kors watch and with the sports luxe look being a big trend this SS12 I have chosen this fabulous Men's Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch to complete my sporty looks.

Now that watch needs to be pimped up with some stacked bracelets I love watches teamed with a few chosen bracelets and this Amanda Wakely Sterling Silver Evil Eye Bracelet and this Black and White Crystal Beaded Bracelet are the perfect partners

Two watches might seem a bit greedy :) but I need something a little more "dressy" and seeing as I am partial to an animal print or two this snakeskin watch by Glam Rock will be perfect teamed with cut offs and my snakeskin print kimono

I want a bit of bling most of my rings are costume jewellery so this stunning ring will be perfect to dress up an outfit and it looks gorgeous with the watch.


3 comments :

  1. I love the evil eye bracelet and the michael kors watch is way cool too :)

    xx
    Kat
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is the first Micheal Kors watch I have seen that I really do like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think it is being greedy i think everybody needs them two watches in their lives

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}