Thursday 28 June 2012

Tie Dye & Fringing

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Boots Buffalo, Boots Harness ebay, Levis ebay (DIy by Moi), Vest Topshop, Kimono Label Lab

Hey dolls I wore this yesterday the kimono is my only sale purchase so far it seems a little pointless buying loads of summer clothes in the sale seeing as most of what I have brought so far for summer has not been worn or has been worn teamed with tights and heavy jackets due to the crappy weather. As soon as I saw this I had to have it, it is a make designed by House of Fraser called Label Lab check it out here the label has a bit of an All Saints vibe about it I always find one little treasure a season I love there accessories too and they are reasonably priced and always go into sale with at least 50% off. The kimono I am wearing was £65.00 I got it including staff discount for a bargain £24.00.

15 comments :

  1. i love this outfit soo much! and i really want that kimono, i've literally been looking for a tie dye one everywhere! think i'm gonna attempt to diy one :) you look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts! Ah I am in love!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. envious of that kimono! Love the bindi too x

    ! please checkout my giveaway on my blog, it's international !
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty komono and unique blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, I love the kimono so much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm in love. I really, really am. Really want this kimono - have you seen any more in stock at work? They don't have any in stock online unfortunately - sad times! :( I'm such a sucker for a pretty kimono! x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, that kimono! I love it, so beyond perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this outfit is so perfect, theres no one things I don't like! Lovely kimono and such a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, you're gorgeous!x


    -vintagewalls
    loretta

    ReplyDelete
  10. that kimono is absolutely perfect. You look beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing look.. Your outfits are exatly what I would LOVE to wear (but I can't show too much leg at work etc. Rules, blah! :D) You got yourself a new fan. x

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}