Tuesday 3 July 2012

Kilim Boots

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I have had my eye on Kilim Boots for ages and then Topshop announced that they were stocking the Kiboots exclusively in there Oxford Circus store see the blog post here I knew I needed a pair after tweeting a fellow fashion loving Tweeter I found out that there was a Moroccan restaurant near her that stocked said boots she was kind enough to get me a pair and send them to me I am over the moon as they are so amazing and the pattern on the boots are so cute.

7 comments :

  1. They are lovely! I wish they had more of a heel though, I need the height!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Princess - they look great x

    Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those boots too:-)Love your blog. Welcome to mine. Maybe we could follow each other.
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These boots are lovely, I can imagine you in them. Looking forward to seeing how you style them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These boots are gorgeous and I bet you will have lots to go with them, they really suit your style! Thats so nice of someone to send you them too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - and they look super comfortable. I'll have to either get or DIY my own at some point (I'm a DIY fashion blogger at http://chiccheat.co.uk )

    Charley xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}