Monday 12 November 2012

New In from Zara

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


I have been planning a trip to my nearest Zara's (20 miles away) for ages. I have been loving everything that I have seen you guys rocking and the "new in's" on the website. I was a little disappointed when I got there, the website totally had more choice, all the boots I wanted to try/buy were not there, no studded leather biker style jackets. Anyways I did mange to pick up two amazing tops (the last ones on the rail) that I had spotted online and they are pretty fabulous, both have a bit of an Isabel Marant feel about them. I totally recommend both tops, the embellished one was a bday pressie from my mum.

11 comments :

  1. Both gorgeous! Can't wait to see some outfits with them

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how you style these x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tops hun I can't wait to see you rock them x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got some cool pieces

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both really cool - I've been really into the lazy crop top, dark jeans & biker boots thing lately & the embellished one would add a slight hippie vibe.
    Keen to see these styled :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been merchandising these items just this week at work! Great pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fell in love with the embellished one. Really gorgeous pieces, that look like they last for ages & you'll also love them as long! ^^ Zara is one of the best places to buy clothes like that - with reasonable price tag.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. MONGOLIAN coat is awesome and you are looking great in it!!! I;m considering to buy the coat,but I can do it only on website.
    My I ask you what size do you wear??
    Big Kiss XXX :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really hard to decide between the size bigger and my normal size, in the end I went for my normal size 8 the 10 just looked a bit big on the shoulders, hope this helps xo

      Delete
  10. Wow, I love these pieces! They're stunning!! <3

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}