Sunday 30 June 2013

Car Booting in the Sun

 photo cb5_zps7be54f6c.jpg
 photo 14FD3E48-578B-4525-A5E2-334D8857C838-7147-00000C6C52B5432C_zpsa218a896.jpg photo cb4_zps4f87d3fd.jpg
 photo cb1_zps65ae7714.jpg

Star Print Top Lenni here 

 I planned to do a car boot sale today ages ago so it was a bonus to have such amazing weather, even though at about 8am it got a bit cold when the sun disappeared, I literally grabbed a fur vest that I was selling and started layering up. About an hour later the clouds burned off and it was time to remove the layers. I made £120 which is not bad for items that have been in my wardrobe for a few years. It is going towards my holiday fund, I am going back out to LA next September. (I freaking love that place)

6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous photos- I need to do a car boot I think! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never look that pulled together at 8am on a Sunday morning ;)Love the ring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love that look, have a similar star printed shirt bought in L.A. Have fun there, it's such a beautiful and exciting city!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing Gis you're going to have to let me in on your car boot tips whenever I do one I make about a tenner haha x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing Gis you're going to have to let me in on your car boot tips whenever I do one I make about a tenner haha x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, Would you like following each other by gmail?

    thevoguebyme.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}