Wednesday 26 August 2009

"Kate Moss for Topshop"



Kate Moss for Topshop Fall 09 launches in store tomorrow her eleventh collection. I like the whole rock chick look of the campaign but can't help feeling that I have seen it before. The laddered tights look cool with the chosen outfits and the black and white pictures give it the rock edge but as for the clothes well she looks great in them and their are some fab pieces using sequins and fake fur which are both a big trend for next season. I will be making my way down to Topshop to have a look and their is a really cute culotte jumpsuit that for me is worth having a look at. I only own a few pieces of Kate Moss for Topshop but they are very unusual beautiful pieces that have real personality and that is what I will be looking for in this collection.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}