Saturday 28 November 2009

My First Award


I received this award the other week I have only now got around to posting it.
I would like to thank
Cinnamon_Eve and acullen from Chictopia for the award.
Here are 7 facts about me:
I love painting and decorating my house and I have a real passion for interior design.
I have not had a holiday since 2001 abroad as I have a real fear of flying :(
I trained for three years to be a Beauty Therapist and hated every minuet of it
I enjoy nothing more than spending evenings in front of the fire with hot chocolate and the TV
I love love love Christmas
I love long drives and would love to drive around the USA as they have the best roads for long drives.
A weird one I wish I was swedish as I have a strange fascination with Sweden.

5 comments :

  1. congrats on your award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send us your look, and be part of Look 10.
    http://www.modahistoria.com/formulario_prueba.htm
    ____________________________
    http://look10.blogspot.com/
    ____________________________
    ALL LOOKS:
    http://www.modahistoria.com/look10/look10.htm
    Greeting.
    Vicen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I luved reading the 7 facts about you. I also studied health and skin care and I specialized in slimming too , but its not my passion anymore, fashion is!

    Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bf's mum is also scared of flying. She wanted to visit us in the States but couldn't so we would fly to London instead. But 2 months ago, I guess she overcame her fear (as she's quite old) and finally visited us... it was quite sweet :) Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}