Tuesday 8 December 2009

An Element of Black

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress Topshop, Leggings Topshop, Jacket ASOS, Boots Dr Marten, Lace Top New Look,
I have been finishing off my Christmas shopping well that was what I planned to do. I still have a few more presents to buy but I did buy myself a Christmas present a new Camera I brought a Panasonic Lumix FZ28 I am waiting for the battery to charge at this very moment. I cant wait to start taking some pictures. I was going to wait for the sales but I was to excited and ended up buying one now.
Today I am wearing my new Topshop dress/tunic which I brought last week with my vouchers I love it and it is going to look hot in the summer with a pair of knee high gladiators already got the outfit planned in my head. The only thing is it catches on everything that is why I did not put a necklace with it but the studded detail on the front means that it does not really need much accessorising. These pictiures were not taken with my new camera I took them before I went out.

8 comments :

  1. Wooonderfull darling :D Loooove the shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love the leggings, I was ordering one like that yesterday on ASOS but they don't deliver that legging to Holland? :S :S :S
    Going to check topshop now for yours! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The studds on the dress are the best! And I really love your lace top from New Look but it is sold out in my size :((

    ReplyDelete
  4. leggings are hot!!!! love the bangles too, lace top is real sexy

    -He approves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have wanted this dress for ages after seeing kate moss in it forever ago!!! :)
    GOOD BUY :)
    And love that you got a new camera :) Exciting new pictures to come im sure :) www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. never knew fringe and lace would work so well together ! the biker jacket finishes the whole look in a great way !

    this is my fave from all of ur past looks !

    thanks for commenting at my postt..
    visit / follow / and comment me .
    hugs et kisses . GLISTERSandBLISTERS
    enter my blog scarf giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woow this outfit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}