Thursday 10 December 2009

Sale Time

Photobucket


Photobucket


Trousers Topshop, Biker Jackets ASOS, Fur Cape Ebay, Boots Topshop, Gloves H&M, Belt New Look
The French Connection sale started today I love there sequined dresses I was in there on Monday and loved everything I went back in today and some how it did not look so impressive. It is funny I never really have been a sale customer I like things when they look all pretty and merchandised not all blocked together and sad. We go into sale tomorrow so I will be busy busy busy now. I love this vintage fur cape over my biker jacket.

4 comments :

  1. J'aime your vest! Your style is so inspiring yet daring and works... something I am trying to do myself but I guess fashion involves taking risks like everything else in life. Thx for your lovely blog as I enjoy reading it like the dailymail! :) Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. je adore whole the outfit and every piece u wore.
    adorable cap,fabulous boots,cool trouser,and gloves are amazing.
    wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh....loooove the fur!!! wooonderfull outfit darling!!!looove the gloves :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove the fur cape, u look amazing!
    Great blog!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}