Wednesday 20 January 2010

Glamourous Blog Award


Pippa From Clashing Times has given me this award she has such a cute blog with amazing personality and if you are a big fan of Topshop then this is where you need to go. Thank you Pippa


I am meant to write 10 things about myself but instead I am going to show you ten pieces that I want to wear for S/S10


I am going to be wearing shorts of all sorts of prints, fabrics, lengths and colours. I am really loving these Topshop floral ones and the Alexander Wang leather ones. I will team the floral shorts with the stripe bra top from Topshop with a tee under it. I am going to be wearing wedges and these ASOS ones are perfect especially teamed with socks most designers sent this look down there runways for S/S10. I am really looking forward to wearing a turban and think they will look awesome with shorts. Draping is also a big trend that I will be wearing who can forget that Burberry S/S10 show. I am going to embrace floral and this blazer from Topshop will work so well with dresses and shorts. I am also loving floral trousers and ASOS have these gorgeous ones. Finally that YSL ring a girl can dream and if I can get my hands on a spare £115 I will go straight to the Net a Porter website and order it.

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your award!

    I love Topshop too. It's my mecca whenever I set foot in the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats for the award! yess..your style is soo glamourous and chic! :D

    anyways, love the floral top too ^^ following you definitely.. anyway, visit my blog if you dont mind :) http://gdagallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award!! and wow we both want YSL rings!! Awesome!! I want the blue one. :)

    Love & Aloha,
    S

    http://elisharon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}