Tuesday 9 February 2010

Super Girl

Top DKNY, Vest Farhi, Leggings H&M, Parka International, Boots Topshop, Bag TK Maxx, Scarf Tara Jarmon, Necklacw Untold

I did make it to Zara's, and back in December I saw a gorgeous camel coloured cape but I did not buy it so you can imagine how pleased I was when I walked in and saw it sitting on the sale rail I just had to have it especially as Chloe one of my favorite designers and inspiration sent camel coloured capes down the runway with shorts for S/S10 and also A/W09. My clogs also arrived today I won them on ebay I was not sure about them but they are so cute on, they do look so funny in the picture and they are quite hard to walk in as I seem to rock.
I had a clear out yesterday and I found this black top by DKNY I brought it years ago I feel like Super Girl in it as it has a cape effect on the back. I also found the belt that I have put around my scarf I love having clear outs and finding things that I have forgotten about.

Gorgeous Chloe capes

My cape & clogs

21 comments :

  1. That's a fabulous buy... I love capes too. I'm loving all the browns you bought.

    PS... you have such gorgeous legs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the whole outfit!! Everything goes so well together :] And I love the print on your couch :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo super-girl! Love your shoes by the way... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡¡WOW!!.
    Incredible, very, very nice.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love The Parka and The Boots <3
    You look amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit and purchases. Ebay clogs are soooooo nice. Worth rocking around in definately! Away tonight- thanks for your message! have a fab week off. look forward to your posts on my return and will post purchases!xx katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you authorize to put your blog in my "THE BEST SELECTION"?.
    http://www.lk10.net/selection.htm
    vlfmontes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, very soon.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luv the way u styled ur outfit!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. those tights are amazing. and i'm in love with your shoes. =)

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah, you look fabulous! love those shoes :)
    And your legs looks so long and beautiful!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cape is amazing and I love your outfit. I have never tried wearing a cape before but did spot one in the charity shop today. Perhaps I will pop back tomorrow and try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit!! You look amazing. I'm also totally in love with that cape you purchased. Soo fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit! Wow, love, love, love your cape and clog!

    -Coco from Our Paper Moon

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love capes AND especially finding things I've wanted in the sale rack! Great blog, now following!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow darling...you're a super woonderfull girl!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those leggings! And that header image!

    MUST.FOLLOW.NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish you could send me those leggings! Buy them from you maybe?

    Except, I live in India. Hmm.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my god, i tried that cape on last week!!didn't buy though, i couldn't imagine what id combine it with out of my wardrobe, so im looking forward to see how you style it! isn't it fab when you find things in the sales rack that you admired at full price!? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}