Sunday 14 February 2010

Wang A/W10

I was following twitter last night before the start of the show reading about who was there and getting all the gossip from the lucky guys who would have a chance to watch it. Show Studio also had a live feed if you want to see the show click here there is also a great interview with Alexander Wang at the end. The first thing I did this morning was visit Style.com and there it was the full collection in all it's glory I was happy :). Cobrasnake was also there and he has some wicked behind the scene pictures check them out here. I have picked some of my favorites but I really loved it all. I am also so excited to see camel capes yay and I love it teamed with the grey.

2 comments :

  1. Great collection!
    I've put a link to your site on my blog for the award!


    Love, Cindy.
    http://glamour-bbey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}