Friday 7 May 2010

Highs & Lows

I have been a fan of the gladiator sandal for many years. I brought my first pair in 2004 and did get some rather strange looks the first time I wore them. I remember spending half my summer a few years later looking for knee high gladiators after seeing them on the Chanel runway I ended up searching the internet and eventually found a pair. Now you can find gladiators everywhere the only question now is high or low. I do prefer the knee high ones just because they are a little different and add a bit of interest to an outfit. I am also glad that still after trending for all these years they do not look dated or tired.

I have searched Spartoo website (OMG so many to choose from) to show you some of the best as you are aware I go here for all my shoes as they stock everything and take the effort out of shoe shopping.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Wedge Gladiators Cream by Pikolinos, Black by Pikolinos


Photobucket



Photobucket


Heeled by Fru.it, Flat by Buffalo


So many different styles and colours I was really spoilt for choice. I love that you can get heeled gladiators now which are great for an evening look with maxi dresses or harem trousers. What style of gladiator will you be wearing this summer??

8 comments :

  1. I will be wearing flat and high heel ones. I bought one recently on ebay. Platform gladiator heels. I did two posts on my blog. :D Still have my flat ones from last year. I love them. Comfy, chic and cooollll :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great selection of shoes,

    I always think that gladiators fight that battle between masculine and feminine when it comes to womenswear. Get it right, and you look amazing, get it wrong and you're looking like Ghandi... only with better knees.

    iUnderEye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment :) U should def check it out. I ordered another one from ebay. When you stick it one heel you can't take it out again. But who cares :D As long as it makes heels more bearable :D I love heels but always had problems. After trying this :D I can wear more often heels. Was sooo happy yesterday that I wore my heels at home and was dancing around :D hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fashionista! nice shoes.. we like the tyle of the first ones and the last ones on this pictures, but maybe the one with heels make a better shape to the legs jeje kisses and dont forget to come and visit us at looks lab & makeup room

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some great ones from last year that i totally love hoping to get home heeled ones this year though.. love them! The ones that go all up your legs must be crazy if you tan easily...! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so FAB! I especially love the cream ones up top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous!

    I love to wear both Heels and Flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shoes! i will be checking out that website! personally, i lke the low ones better, only cause i never get my legs out they're so white! ♥

    http://pillowtalkkk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}