Saturday, 7 May 2011

Summer Wardrobe Update

Photobucket

I have been shopping for pieces to update my summer wardrobe. I wanted a boho style bag and I have not really had much luck finding anything and yesterday the local market was on, there was a seller selling lots of ethnic inspired clothing and bags I picked up these two bags.

Photobucket

I missed out on the Topshop fringe leggings when they first came out a few months ago and yesterday they were back in stock in my local store. I have been on the hunt for a coin charm belt and found this one of ebay. The last item is the most goregous full length kimono by Oh My Love I first found them on ASOS just before pay day I went to buy one and they had sold out so I goggle them and found they had a direct online store check them out here

Photobucket

18 comments :

  1. Lovely post,

    Great buys!

    Haute-flyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like some pretty fab buys! I can not wait to see how you style them!!
    xoxo
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, those leggings look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! <3

    sweetdifferences.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kimono is beyond beautiful! Great pieces xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those bags! i've been looking for something similar to those as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing buys!! <3


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, how wonderful bags you got and I like all purchases as well. Cant wait to see how You gone style them up.
    Boho style is so infective.Haha!
    Love!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing! great buys. i like it soooooo;))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing! great buys. i like it soooooo;))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice..cant wait to see how you style them

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those bags are fantastic! I absolutely love the print. I need something like this for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love this trend. I just wrote about it myself.. fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}