Friday 1 June 2012

Fly

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Sun Visor Gucci, Top H&M, Skirt All Saints, High Tops ebay

High Tops go with freaking everything it would of been easy to team them with a pair of cut offs but I wanted to try something different so I dragged out my All Saints skirt this is one of my fav pieces in my wardrobe and for the price I need to get my money's worth. Sorry for the same top but just because we blog about what we are wearing doesn't mean that we don't wear it more than once. I also cant stop wearing these two necklaces I have had them for years and now I am like hey I like those two necklaces thrown together.

13 comments :

  1. loving this bright look, very summery feeling and those high tops are amazing


    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree, can't wear new clothes every day! The trainers look great on you hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look wicked hun I have also worn the same jeans 2 days running but hey you're right we can't buy new clothes everyday! love seeing u in the high tops they look amaze xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All Saints skirts are so so beautiful! Wish I owned one, the embellishment on them is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit! i like the visor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too old for that skirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. the colour of that top is so flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anon I know I am, I am probs too old for most of what I wear but hey age is just a number xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an amazing style !
    I love your bracelet selction and this skirt suit you so well !

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt is beautiful!

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness, I'm dying over how stunning are you and how fantastic your style is! it has so much character, I love every single one of your outfits ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}