Monday 23 July 2012

Hazy Days

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Waistcoat old, Levis Cut offs ebay (diy by moi), Boots Buffalo, Boot Cuffs ebay, Bag Label Lab, Vest Topshop, Sunglasses Urban Outfitter

I am up and out early today the sun is shinning, it is going to be hot hot hot and I am off work so I am going to make the most of it. This is what I am wearing and my bikini is in my bag :)). I am also baby sitting my nephew so it should be fun. I customized these shorts myself I had to stop myself getting too carried away with the cheese grater otherwise they would of ended up being indecent. This is the first time I have finally had a chance to wear them

I have self tanned there has been some bad press about all the chemicals in self tanners gez it seems that we cant do anything without risking our health I say you only live once and it still must be better than sun beds.

12 comments :

  1. Loving the shorts and boots - and the tassely bag x

    http://ivefallenoutwithmyjeans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those shorts and boots! you look amazeeee

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment :) I would never have guessed you wore extensions, your hair looks so natural! I love this outfit, especially the shorts and waistcoat. I'm loving the sunshine, it's so nice to not have to carry around a jumper or jacket in case it rains :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. just one word...
    a.w.e.s.o.m.e.!!!!!! :)
    followed ♥

    I realyy do love your blog, would you mind following eachother?
    dorteebeesen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great on you, it's totally your kind of style!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shorts look amazing G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking amazing once again. I love the photo of all your jewellery! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boo. Self tanners are my life in summer.
    Great outfit :) x

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh I love this! I'm on a mission to grow my hair as long as yours haha. x

    jodieolivia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}