Thursday 19 July 2012

Red leopard

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Top c/o AX Paris, Leggings H&M, Boots ASOS, Waistcoat French Connection, Bag Farhi

I think red and leopard print were totally made for each other I nearly teamed black boots with this but the red kinda popped. I am also stoked to see this shade of red popping up in AW12 deliveries at work I am so going to get a few pieces and it also works well with black always a winner for me teamed with gorgeous red lips. Talking about red for fall how awesome are these Topshop boots here neeeeedd!!! Cant believe I am thinking about fall already I am hoping for a glorious August think we deserve one dont you one final fling with Summer. My top is from AX Paris and if you use the code BLOG10 you can get 10% off it :)

12 comments :

  1. Oh those red boots add a definite twist to the look- ace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots are to die for! Love the jeans too. Yep fingers crossed for a nice August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep red and leopard go so well together. same with purple and leopard i think! those topshop boots you linked to are just amazing, i need some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect outfit <3 you look gorgeous as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your red booties!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twin! I have those boots on order!
    Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome hair xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep, red and leopard were meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am insanely jealous of your hair! My hair is just too thin to have this long :( I love this outfit, the red boots go so well with the leopard print. And those topshop boots... AMAZING!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, great boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. u look gorgeous! i love the fox tailand the leggings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with the style of, but more so the top featured!

    Fab bindi too ;)

    new blogger, and following would love a follow back
    and maybe check out my posting and see what you think

    muchos smiles,
    bb, xoxo

    http://ispythroughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}