Saturday 22 September 2012

Latest Tattoo

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

 If you are on Instagram or Twitter you would of already seen this, my latest tattoo. It is the same one Erin Wasson and Margaux Lonnberg from The Killing Moon have. The actual design is by an LA based Artist called Angeline Rivas, she and her BF have a website "Cavern Collection" where they sell their designs, I love this vest here  with the same design on it, they have some amazing pieces of clothing, I will defo be popping in when I g to LA next year.

13 comments :

  1. Ohh amazing tattoo!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. really suits you G

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing
    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although tattoo's are really not my style (and I'm a wuss when it comes to pain!) I really like this one. Looks fab!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your tattoo looks great and it really suits you and your style. where is your iphone case from if you don't mind me asking? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll thank you my iPhone cover is from ebay xo

      Delete
  6. hey, i have the same tattoo!;) i love Erin and Margaux style.
    you have a new follower, if you want we can follow each other!

    beainfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome tattoo! what's the meaning of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey doll, as fas as I know there is no real meaning but for me it stands for courage and change xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}