Friday 21 September 2012

Free People coming to the UK

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

I am sooooo excited, Free People are coming to the UK. The website site says "for Autumn check back for more details" and boy do I keep checking back, they are also running a competition for us chicks in the UK, you could win free clothes for a year!! details here . I am loving there LookBook for September all London inspired, including grey skies and rain, very British. You can see all the looks here . I am a big fan of Free People, I have already planned a trip to their Santa Monica store when I am out there next year.

3 comments :

  1. amazinggggg! it all looks so cozy and typically british.
    that leopard coat and those dungaree's, daaaaaamn so perfect.

    can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanna have the leopard coat, it's perfect!!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}