Wednesday 19 September 2012

Ssssssnakey

Photobucket  PhotobucketPhotobucket  

Jeans H&M, Top Topshop, Boots Kooples

Love these jeans so much the tie dye reminds me of a snake, I am stoked that I have been able to replace my summer staple of denim cut off for jeans rather than pleather trousers, don't get me wrong I will still be rocking those, it is just nice to have another alternative. I brought some fabulous things on my shopping trip the other day. I have also had another tattoo done (pics soon), that will be my last one for a while. They are kinda addictive must be the adrenaline rush, oh and the fact that the tattoo studio is a two minuet walk away and the guy is really good.

11 comments :

  1. jeans are fab G love the name change btw really suits you

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those jeans are really fabulous! and the pics are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the jeans!
    & Im hoping you don't get too addicted to tattoos haha!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the jeans. Your new tattoo is awesome, can't wait to see it in an outfit post! I'm still wanting to get my 2nd done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, these jeans are amazing! Love them so much. Definitely going to keep my eyes peeled in H and M!

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those jeans really are gorgeous. I love this whole look, especially the necklace.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg your style is killing me!love how you match everything!And love the wild spirit of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Naya thank you for your sweet words xo

      Delete
  8. Hi sweety!
    Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog.
    I love your style, when I see your hair I think of mermaids.. haha
    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your hair...it's so perfect...mine is so terrbly fizzy and never looks so amazing like yours!!! Also you have a great style dear! Would you maybe like to follow each other?

    xx

    eve

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}