Thursday 27 September 2012

Tell me about it stud

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress c/o AX Paris, Boots Kooples, Jacket ASOS (DIY by moi), Cuff c/o NYLA here

The lovely guys from AX Paris sent me this beaut of a dress (it is so coming to LA with me), the gold studs work so well with my Kooples boots, that it would of been rude not to wear them together.  This clutch here would of finished the outfit off perfectly. I normally shy away from bodycon dresses (waist to hips ratio is a bit off) but I have to say I think I am converted. I am a sucker for an exposed zip too, love the edge it gives to a piece.

The jacket in this post is a DIY I did back in the summer, ASOS were running a competition on Instagram, you had to tag a picture of something you had customised, I entered this jacket and only won!!. Anyways the prize was a rather awesome iPhone cover that you could make using pics from Facebook or Instagram. I am waiting for it to arrive I will post as soon as it does. Totally excited as I never win anything. 


12 comments :

  1. This looks lovely on you :)
    Such a shame the closest AX paris near me has closed down! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh this is so rock and roll!! I love it. That dress fits you like a glove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the back of your jacket! And you're rocking this dress

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is gorgeous, I may have to have it!
    Also your blog has dissapeared from my feed since you changed the name so I've just refollowed to try and fix it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look absolutely gorgeous! i looove that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorge babe and well done on winning the competition! x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the leather jacket!
    Would love if you checked out my blog x
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, amazing, amazing!

    ox
    -Davie+Erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeeez lovely you look amazing!! That dress looks like it was made for you and those boots are to die for! I'm having a little love affair with Kooples at the moment but hadn't spotted these boots, might have to sell half my wardrobe to get them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s. your hair looks great at the moment too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your ink looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}