Sunday 20 January 2013

The Native State

Photobucket Photobuckethat 

Let me introduce you to "The Native State". A fabulous UK based website stocking some of my fave brands. I have been having some problems with oversea websites including Free People, I totally feel like my shopping the past month has been jinxed. So I am grateful to websites like this. I have brought a few pieces from them and Frankie the owner of the website is such a doll, the service she offers is spot on, and delivery is super quick., she totally puts her heart and soul into it.

I was pretty stoked to hear that she will be stocking Sugarhigh + Lovestoned.  There tees are to die for and they have amazing kick arse velvet bells. There latest campaign "Live by the Sun Love by the Moon" blew me away.

My latest purchase is this beaut of a hat by Lovely bird, I have had my eye on it for ages and when the 30% off everything on the website was extended for a week, I snapped it up.

5 comments :

  1. that hat is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat is very you G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... that is the hat I pretty much dream of owning...! Heading over to the website now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that hat. checking out the website in two shakes.

    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Peace & Love Giselle

.post-body img {width: 600px; height: auto;}